Products in Marchand's Portfolio
We purchase hog runners from authorized slaughterhouses for intra-community exchanges, certified for veterinary and food safety. These are processed through two interdependent activities that combine specific food industry processes with the pharmaceutical industry to produce a pharmaceutical intermediate used to obtain an active product with various applications in the global medical industry. Based on the fundamental principles of quality and traceability, we guarantee that the products we supply always reach our customers in the best possible conditions. Within the production process, we cover all stages, starting from production and cleaning at the slaughterhouses, selection at our factory, and final distribution. Our hog casings production includes a wide range of calibers (from 28/30 to 42/44) and qualities (AA, A, AB). We offer hog casings arranged in hanks and custom packaged, such as:
Salted hog casings
Hog casings packed in nets
Tubed hog casings:
- Hog casings on Zip tubes
- Hog casings on Hard tubes
We also offer other pork products like:
- Marchand hog chitterlings, either unsorted or sorted in 25cm pieces, in hanks and packed according to the customer’s preference.
- Marchand hog fatends, available both unsorted and sorted, tied or untied, turned inside out or not, and very well degreased.
- Marchand hog afterends, in hanks unsorted or sorted in 25cm pieces and packed according to the customer’s preference.
- Marchand hog caps, available in three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
- Marchand hog bladders, offered washed, degreased, and salted, as well as dried, in a variety of sizes ranging from 15/20 cm to 35+ cm.
- Marchand salted hog stomach, with a “pouch” or “butterfly” cut, according to customer requirements.